The purpose of the organization
Support and development of the Ayurvedic concept of health for the preservation and strengthening of the Nation’s health.
To do this, we intend:
- to form an understanding of a healthy lifestyle in accordance with national traditions;
- ways of personality development for each person;
- to provide freedom of choice in methods of prevention and treatment;
- to develop respect for the life of man and all living things.
Areas of activity
- organization and conducting of courses, seminars, conferences, festivals;
- meetings with prominent scholars, doctors, lecturers, yoga masters, naturopaths;
- participation in international non-governmental organizations, establishment and support of international relations.
The Association sets itself the task
- to promote the support and development of Ayurveda and Yoga in Ukraine;
- establishing close contact between the Association and the AYUSH Ministry of the Government of India;
- creation of educational programs of different levels of difficulty for the study of Ayurveda and Yoga;
- the formation of satellite courses for the study of Ayurvedic massage, Pancha Karma, yoga therapy, Jyotish, Vastu and others;
- development of regional centers of Ayurvedic medicine and Yoga for improving the quality and accessibility of services;
- dissemination of information about Ayurveda and Yoga in Ukraine, using all modern means of information, carrying out mass events with the attraction of charity;
- combining Ukrainian traditions with the experience and traditions of India and other countries that adapt Ayurveda
- wide cooperation with Ukrainian and international seminars, exhibitions, conferences;
- to promote the professional development of the members of the Association, to increase their qualifications for recognition of Ayurveda and Yoga in Ukraine as one of the priority directions of humanitarian development of the country.