A virtual program for 100 days with daily Yoga practical sessions, twice a week knowledge sessions and Sunday meditation with acknowledged experts
“Yoga for Unity and Well-being” is an initiative of leading Yoga Institutions and schools of India who are coming together to present the best that Yoga has to offer, from ancient to modern times with a message of unity and harmony.
This program is being organized under the auspices of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India and in collaboration with United Nations Information Center and the Association of Indian Universities, with the blessings and guidance of Pujya Swamjii Yogrishi Ramdev Baba, President Patanjali Yogpeeth, Dr. H. R. Nagendra (Guruji), Founder Vice Chancellor- Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA) and Kamlesh Patel (Daaji), global guide Heartfulness.
About the program
This 100-day program starts on 14 March 2021, culminating on 21st of June 2021 – the International Day of Yoga. All activities will be offered free of charge worldwide in several languages.
The participants will:
- Learn the fundamentals of yogic philosophy at the root of this incredible heritage.
- Learn at their own pace, from the most learned yoga teachers available today.
- Be able to practice and maybe become yoga professionals.
- Learn the Common Yoga Protocol, the official program of the Ministry of AYUSH.
- Enroll in the different schools that would offer their teachings.
- Get certificate of completion of course.
- Contribute immensely to their own Unity and Well being, and further spread it to their families, work place and communities.
It may be noted that The “Yoga for Unity and Well-being” program will be broadcast in over 100 countries via online streaming platforms and TV partners, with available podcasts.
Site for registration: https://heartfulness.org/en/yoga4unity/