Inadequate (wrong) lifestyle is one of the reasons for causing any disease. Serious diseases such as coronary heart disease, heart attack, stroke, diabetes mellitus, hypertension and others appear after a long time of accumulation of toxins and due to inadequate (wrong) lifestyle.
In order to improve the quality of life in Ayurvedic medicine there is a daily routine called “Dinacharya”.
In Sanskrit, the daily routine is “Dinacharya.” “Dean” is the day or the sun, and “charya” is the practice or fulfillment. Dinacarya is the collective information from all practices to promote health and prevent diseases from which the ancient sages followed. Dinacarya is a practice to achieve perfect health, observing daily hygiene regimen, diet (rules of nutrition) (ahara vidya), behavioral rules (sadvritta) yoga, etc. Three Dosha cycle: (First cycle)
Kapha: 6am – 10am – Vata: 2 days – 6pm
Kapha: 4:30 – 5:30 in the morning
Pitta: 6 – 7 in the morning
Vata: 7 – 8 in the morning
- Exceptions: People who should sleep a little more: children, pregnant women, the elderly and the sick.
- In Ayurveda they say that a person should get up Brahma Muhurta (An hour before sunrise).
- This time Vata is considered predominant in the human body. After sunrise, Kapha becomes predominant.
- Vata is considered responsible for defecation.
- If a person gets up in the morning after sunrise, he may have difficulty defecating and thus various diseases appear.
- Little prayer / thanksgiving when still in bed 🡪 Dear God you are inside me and my very breath, thanks for this beautiful Shade in front of me.
Drink a glass of warm water or that has remained from the night of copper utensils it cleanses the digestive tract, kidneys. Starting the day with tea or coffee is not a good idea, because tea or coffee sucks the energy out of the kidneys and causes constipation and addictive. Natural call 🡪 Go to the toilet, empty the rectum and bladder as soon as possible in the morning.
Dawn is the best time for bowel movements, helps cleanse your digestive system.
If you wait until late in the morning or during the day, you will slowly poison yourself and create the opportunity for a chronic illness.
Cleansing the face, mouth and eyes:
- Wash your face, mouth and eyes with cold water, do eye exercises, wipe with a clean towel.
- Eyes can be washed with rinsing to make from “Trifala Decoction”
⇨How to cook “Trifala broth” 🡪 ½ teaspoon of Triphala powder in a glass of water, boil for 5 – 10 minutes, cool and strain.
- This procedure is performed by brushing the teeth with the healing stick Heem (Azadirechtainitsa), Arjuna (Terminalalaarjuna).
- The stick should be thick and long, which have latitude small fingers and about 15 to 20 cm in length .
- One end of the branch is chewed very well to make it soft, which acts like bristles and used to brush your teeth, helps get rid of bad smell.
- Ayurvedic text recommends pasta made from honey and powder “Triphala” composition: Haritaki (Terminals Chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminaliabeleri a) Amlaki (amla-embliki Offitsinalis)
- Trikatu (three acute) Ingredients: Ginger-Shunts
(Zingiberofitsinal), Maricha-pepper (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper long).
- Gently massage the gums and teeth with the paraffin of Triphala,Trikatu or Trimadh and leave for 5 minutes. Then spit it out and rinse your mouth.
- In Russia, they used a stick from the Deviseal tree to clean the tooth.
- It is recommended 2 times a day (Morning and Night) you can brush your teeth with toothpaste after the grass.
- Grass with a bitter and pungent taste is used (the grass is specially formulated to clean gums and draw out toxins).
- Herbal powder will make the gums healthy and strong.
Zhivahalehan (Cleaning the tongue)
- Gently clean the tongue from back to front, 7-10 times. This removes dead bacteria, stimulates the internal organs, improves digestion, helps get rid of Ama (undigested food) which gets stuck on the tongue.
- This leads to a good taste in the mouth and prevents bad breath.
A tooth stick is used to cut Dantdahavan vertically into 2 parts.
- One of them can be used to clean the tongue. Ideally, a vata man can use a gold wand, a pitta silver wand, and a kapha copper wand / scraper for removing excess toxins from the tongue.
- A stainless steel scraper / wand can be used by all people. (people of any type).
- It leads to good taste in the mouth and prevents bad breath.
Chew Sesame Seeds
- it helps strengthen your teeth and gums. You can also chew a little coconut pulp or dates.
- It stimulates the liver, stomach and improves the digestive organ.
- sesame seed has laxative properties and helps cleanse the colon.
- After that, brush your teeth again without paste and powder.
Anjan (Eye Treatment)
- This procedure involves applying a medicinal paste under the eyelid
- This paste is applied with a thin arrow of a gold or silver stick for a better result, this gives agni to the eyes and improves vision.
Nasya (Procedure for the nostrils)
- The nostrils are the door to the brain. Healing oil is instilled into the nostril, helps lubricate the nose, cleans the sinuses, improves the voice, uchluchshaet vision and clarity of mind.
Gandusha / Kavala (Mouthwash)
- Procedures, rinse your mouth.
it becomes further filled with secretion or until tears roll out of the eyes), then spit out and gently massage the gums with your finger.
- The procedure is recommended to be done 2 times a day. Use warm sesame oil.
- The oil can be selected according to the season. Sesame oil is preferable in winters and rainy seasons, coconut oil in summer.
- To strengthen teeth and gums, improves voice, and removes wrinkles near the cheeks.
Dhumrapana (transmittance in the nose, eyes, mouth, smoke):
- Inhalation of smoke through each nostril is alternative when closing the other. The exhalation should always be through the mouth and never through the nose.
- Inhalation of essential oil with grass or inhalation of this oil removes excess kapha.
- Prevents head and neck diseases.
- Prevents excessive sleep.
- Grass like Changdan (Santalum album), Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides), Twak (Tsinamamum zeylanitsum), guggulu (Kommifora mukul), Madhuka (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Ela (Elattaria Kadamomum) is used for dhumrapan
Abhyanga (oil massage):
- Therapeutic oil massage of the whole body. It helps balance the
3 dosha (vata, pitta, kapha). Abhyanga must be done every day, especially old aged and tired people. Improves vision, nourishes muscles, improves age (life expectancy) and skin color, relieves headache, baldness. Causes a good dream. Carnapurna 🡪 The ear is massaged with herbal oil and then the oil is instilled into the ears. Helps with hearing loss, tinnitus. Reduces excess cotton. 3-5 drops of warm sesame oil drip into each ear. Vyayam (Exercise)
- Increases body strength and stability. Brings lightness in the body. It delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissue and improves heart function.
- Improves digestion, balances the dosha, prevents stroke, heart attack, metabolic syndrome, diabetes mellitus, arthritis, obesity depression and some types of cancer.
- Lowers cholesterol, rejuvenates and reduces stress. Increases your self-confidence and improve your self-esteem.
- Ayurveda advises doing yoga, pranayama (breathing exercises), asanas (postures) walking, swimming .. 15 – 30 minutes every day.
- Exercises done on an empty stomach, preferably 6-10 AM Kapha Time (kapha kala).
- Do not eat before, during or immediately after a workout. Getting the muscles as much as possible during exercise and eating food redirects them to the stomach is not good for health.
- Exercise is practiced after Abhyanga massage. This prevents the increase of vata (Prakopa vata).
- Drinking water or energy drinks during exercise is prohibited. Drink a small amount of water to quench your thirst if you are thirsty.⇨ Contraindications Vyayaam 🡪 Vata and pitta diseases, old age or too young (taking into account physical conditions), indigestion, A person whose work is associated with enough physical activity, during emotional distress. Snana (shower / bath)
- Relieves stress, soothes nerves and gives peace of mind and clarity.
- Removes sweat and dirt, helps get rid of bad smell.
- Muscle elasticity and provides deep muscle relaxation .
- Bathing / showering below the cervical spine increases digestive agon and increases appetite.
- Ayurveda Gurus advise taking a shower with warm water.
- Very hot water, do not wash your hair good for eyes and hair. Use warm or cold water to wash your hair.
- The use of cold and hot water depends on the season and dosha type of person.
- For a sick person, hot water for shampooing is not contraindicated.
- Hot water reduces vata and kapha. Using hot water during the hot season increases pitta.
- Using too cold water in winter increases kapha and cotton wool.⇨ Contraindications removed 🡪 Suffering from diarrhea, indigestion, fever, ear pain, bloating, people suffering from dosa vata dysfunction and immediately after eating. 🡪 A good time for meditation is in the morning after cleaning the system. It is advised 2 times a day in the morning and in the evening 10 – 15 minutes.
🡪 Tomorrow should be easy. Should be light in summer and when digestion agon is low. In cold weather, you can eat heavy meals too if looking pischivarenie Agon It is well.
🡪 Lunch should be from 12 noon to one in the afternoon, this is the time when the pitta is very high. Pitta meets digestion. Ayurveda recommends lunch at this time. After lunch, a short walk of 5-10 minutes and vajrasana (thunder pose) help pi